viernes, 2 de octubre de 2015

Expectations 4 a new semester: I don't have

It's a new semester and new things are comig with that. Subjects, teachers and things to learn...
Now i have 5 subjects, and they're more funny than  the others. Fotografia is my favourite now. I really love the teacher. Jorge Aceituno is amazing. He's concerned about us, and when speak about technicals terms, explains a lots of times if some classmate don't understand.
In second place, my other favourite subject is Analisis de la imagen audiovisual, with Víctor Fanjzylber. I like this subject, because we talk about cine and we watch films. It's really invigorating learn about cine.
Inglés it's really amazing. I thought that i'll be bored on this classes like the other semesters, but i was wrong. The teacher is really funny -no, i'm not writing this because i want to be nice, it's true- I love write blogs for evaluations :3
Taller de Reportaje will be more funny if i could change my teacher. No more memory, no more dictatorship, PLEASE!!!! IT'S TOO MUCH!!
My other subjects are... -crick, crick- i don't have so much to say about them.

In extracurricular activities i took this semester Fundamentos de la economía with a legend of national journalism: Mr. Sergio Campos. 
It's not a funny class, but the teacher treat to be dinamic and i appreciate that. "I hope to have a better economy at the end of the semester", like a friend of mine said.
For this semester i don't expect too much, i just want to pass all my subjects and go back home before the Christmas and New Year's Eve.

3 comentarios:

  1. How you don't like reports about memory!!? Memory is good c:

    Bigger Sergio Campos and your mails! hehe
    Hugs!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Rosie :) Análisis is the best subjects, but is more better with Mateos ahahah
    Cheers

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hello Rosieeeeeeeeee!!
    I love you blog, is so cute and adorable !
    Aceituno is the light (?) jajajajaja, yeap is a wonderfull and smart teacher, his class is funny :)
    Umm, I don't like Fanjzylber, is soo boring :c (sorry)
    Well, see you son :D

    ResponderBorrar