viernes, 9 de octubre de 2015

My favourite piece of technology: the piece of my heart

Have a favourite piece of technology in this era is not easy. We're su
rrounded for technology, and we can't escape. Although this, i have a favourite piece, and that is my laptop.
My laptop is an HP Pavilion x360. Is an hybrid between a laptop and a tablet, for that reason it's a touchscreen that moves in 360°, that makes easy to work sometimes.
I get the laptop in 2014, when my grandmom gave to me. I use this every day and for hours... I watch movies, tv shows, listen to radio, and investigate for the university.
I really love my laptop because is pretty (is red :3) and is "small" (compared with others laptops).
I don't imagine my life without my lovely one, i really feel so depedent of my laptop. Keeps important information-like my reports, photos, films and music-
I think that my life will be incomplete without my laptop
Hp, i love you, you're the piece of my heart (yes, like Janis Joplin song) 

4 comentarios:

  1. Your computer its pretty. I hate mine becouse the keyword are broken and i have to use other that its so big and heavy :(

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Rosie! I love you post ajaj the picture with the dog is very cute and understand your love for your laptop. I want one please :( hahaha See you next week. :)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. My second favourite piece technology is my laptop. I use like you but especially for tv shows <3 I'm a addicted to them
    See you

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I copied this theme! hehe
    This laptop is beautiful and very good for the clases and watch (listen) "Los Tenores". Love for you computer <3

    ResponderBorrar