lunes, 2 de noviembre de 2015

My fav moment

Today i want to talk about my favorite pic. This was take on july of this year by a photographer of the Ilustre Municipalidad de Rancagaua at a ceremony of recognition for the Copa America volunteers.
In the photo i appear with the Mayor of Rancagua, Eduardo Soto.
In that ceremony i was read a speach for all the volunteers, and when i get down the stage , the major come to me and give some congratulations for the work that we do in the championship.
I like this photo because i was really happy in this era, i felt so proud of my work and so hopeful, because i worked with consolidated journalists.
It's a special memory too, because means the effort that i put in the volunteering and to be outstanding in the area.
I just love this pic...

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Rosi!
    As I said Tomás, I also was a volunteer, but in the suramericano 2014. It's a great experience and this picture proves.
    Cheers

    ResponderBorrar