viernes, 27 de octubre de 2017

My best holiday ever

Really, i don't remember an unforgettable holiday, because all my holidays was on the same place.
Maybe, one of the best, was the summer of 2017. I was working at Diario La Tercera and i was making all the things that i want. To be a responsable journalist and share with my friends at the stadium.
For some people, maybe this isn't a holiday, because i was workin, but for me was really relaxing to be there.
Spending my days as a reporter was really excited. Since january to march i was the women more happy at this world. I knew a lot of important people that still being my friends.
I would like to repeat this experience, because i felt that i grow up like a professional and like person. Share with new people this experience was really nice.
Maybe i would change the place, but i realy like to come back to work for an important media in a new summer, for that reason i'm trying to search a job for this season.
Wish me luck!

1 comentario:

  1. Rosario, I see you now as a serious journalist in real media. I see you also writing columns and working hard, but always with a smile on your face. But, let's get together to eat something good in the future jajaja.

    Hugs!

    ResponderBorrar