viernes, 27 de octubre de 2017

Post grade Studies

I don't have in my plains now, to continue studying. I want to be a jornalist and work like a reporter. I think that for work at this area, i don't need an special title.
If i decide to study, is something not related with my career, like gastronomy or something related with that.
Maybe, i can take a course in Cuba at Instituto de Periodismo José Martí. They share a courseo of sport journalism and the Circulo de Periodistas Deportivos de Chile had an agreement and we can study for free that course.
Just in that case i will like to continue studying. Of course, that Cuba is the place where i want to study if means about journalism.
If is in other area, i wold like to stay here in Chile,  maybe in Italy, for say a country or France for to be like Remy from Ratatouille.

I've got a lot of friendas that went to Cuba for the course at The José Martí and they told me that was a great experience.
I like to study in physical, to be present on the class, because i think that it's more complete the teaching.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Rosario, I find really valid your position because the postgraduate studies in a career like journalism are an option and not a mandatory way, I wish you luck in your plans.

    ResponderBorrar