martes, 3 de octubre de 2017

My dream job: to be journalist ❤

When i was a kid i've always dream in to became into a Chef, because i wanted to travel arround the world and meet a lot of people, but time change the things and here i am, studying journalism.
Now, i love my career and my dream job it's work as press manager of some team of soccer, like Universidad de Chile, Unión Española or O'higgins de Ranacagua.
I imagine that it's a funny job, because  for the people that love soccer it's like a new experience. I've working now on a web and we broadcast matchs from Campeonato Nacional and i feel really happy with that. I've worked at Diario La Tercera this summer and was a really good experience, for that reason i want to explore other area from journalism.
I don´t like to be in a office all day, i feel taht is so stressful, for that reason i never return to the newspaper.
If i will like to travel? Of course, and beign a press manager should travel with the team across the country and the continent if they qualify for an international cup.
About the salary, i'm not really worried now, but i think that i will be satisfied if the money be enough to survive a month for me and a dog. With this i'll happy and rewarded.
I'm really happy with my degree, because i've meet a lot of people that inspire to follow my dreams.
Eh, and i will like to take class of cook, like when i was a child.


4 comentarios:

  1. Hey! You be to middle road to your dreams! Living with happy, Rosi

    #VohDale <3

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I am happy for you, you are studying something you love and you are doing great, you are so close to make that dream come true!
    Good luck with everything, keep going!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Rosario! I think you could mix kitchen, football and journalism. There are so many travel routes. Maybe it could be interesting to see a note about the menu from the most important stadiums of the world.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. You are very good at what you do and it shows that you like this very much. Successful Rosi!

    ResponderBorrar