viernes, 27 de octubre de 2017

When you hate Peppa Pig


Has anyone noticed that every day the cartoons that our children watch are stupider? I'm one of these people taht noticed that.
I think that they don't have content to teach, to share with the kids. An example fot that it's Peppa Pig.
If we ask to our children, everybody watch that cartoon, and i really think that it's so stupid. Is just a capricious pig, who with tantrums get everything she wants.
For example, at the video, she is turned frustrated because she can't wisthle and her friend can do it. I think that it's not a attitude to show for the kids. It turned a little bit stupids.
Somedody can tell that it's only a cartoon, but in our days, the kids watch a lot of TV and have access to internet and can watch videos on youtube, so it's like democratized what they do.
I don't like Peppa, i really hate the stereotype that shows. I'm really disgusting with the british people that create this cartoon.
I hate, because i belive that the cartoons when we were kids were different, were created for education.
For example, all the shows created by the Company Hanna-Barbera had an speciall content. They in every cartoon left you something to teach or to think.
I want that this cartoons come back to the tv. I want that my niece can enjoy the same things that i enjoyed and not turn stupid with Peppa Pig.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario